Re: Levels of Edit: how are they defined/applied by technical-- editors?

Subject: Re: Levels of Edit: how are they defined/applied by technical-- editors?
From: "Marshall, Anna" <amarsha -at- path -dot- org>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 09:54:08 -0700

I prefer the levels of edit developed by the Council of Science Editors
(CSE) to the Jet Propulsion Lab levels. They are more intuitive and easier
to apply to my work editing in the sciences. You can order a copy of the CSE
levels for a small fee from this website (see guidelines series):
http://www.councilscienceeditors.org/.

Anna Marshall
Communications Associate

PATH