RE: Exploitation is a two-way street (was a bunch of other thread s)

Subject: RE: Exploitation is a two-way street (was a bunch of other thread s)
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 10:28:43 -0400

John...I appreciate how the answer should be.

However, unless you are god-like, I can't believe that it's 4:50pm, your
department has committed to getting something out that day, one person is
running a spellcheck, another is verifying that the correct graphics are
included, another is working out a last minute detail with the project
manager, the manager is making arrangements with the repro department to
stay late, everyone is working their butts off and coordinating well with
each other, and then you hear one of the team members powering down their PC
and getting ready to split because it's 5pm, saying sorry, I don't work more
than 40 because I have different priorities, that you it doesn't make you
think $&#*&!$.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
jposada -at- book -dot- com
NY: 212-414-6656
Dayton: 732-438-3372
"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream
of things that never were, and ask why not?"
-----Robert Francis Kennedy, 1968 presidential campaign

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com