RE: [HATT] Fw: [twin] Calling one Chm from another

Subject: RE: [HATT] Fw: [twin] Calling one Chm from another
From: "Paul Neshamkin" <pauln -at- helpauthors -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 10:29:20 -0400

Sangeetha,

Try <A HREF="filename.chm::/filename.htm">Link text</a>. This will open
a specific topic within the .chm.

Regards,

Paul Neshamkin
pauln -at- helpauthors -dot- com

MS Help MVP
ComponentOne Doc-To-Help MVP and Certified Trainer
WexTech MVP, Certified Doc-To-Help Trainer

The Paul Neshamkin Group
http://www.helpauthors.com
201-714-9525

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HATT>. For other > info, refer
> to the welcome message you received when you
> joined or email <HATT-owner -at- yahoogroups -dot- com>.
>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com