Fw: [twin] Calling one Chm from another

Subject: Fw: [twin] Calling one Chm from another
From: "Sangeetha Santhanagopal" <sangs5 -at- satyam -dot- net -dot- in>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 19:06:58 +0530

Hi All

I want to invoke one Chm help file from another Chm. I tried giving a html
link (<A HREF="file name.chm">Link text</a>) and a A Link. But it fails to
work. When A Link script is executed, a run time error is generated and the
help file crashes. What could be the problem?

Thanks
Sangeetha

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com