Re: OT: Friday Humor -- Just HOW would one go about an audience analysis for THIS documentation?!

Subject: Re: OT: Friday Humor -- Just HOW would one go about an audience analysis for THIS documentation?!
From: Samuel -dot- Beard -at- tdcj -dot- state -dot- tx -dot- us
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 16:18:03 -0500

Hey Jenny,

Interestingly enough, that's where I first heard about this: at the Web
site "As the Apple Turns" at www.appleturns.com. They have a link or three
to some other site's comments on the article, as well.
And you're right: those anti-bacterial wipes sure could come in handy,
wouldn't they just?! One wonders if they would also include filters on the
browsers. If not, that sound system should improve the sound (if that's
possible!) of SOME of the sites that might be visited by certain patrons!!
8-O

Sam

Samuel I. Beard, Jr.
Technical Writer, Human Resources
Texas Department of Criminal Justice

Heh.....I bet if Apple was doing this instead of MS, they'd have the
waterproof (and antibacterial) keyboard on the *inside* of the loo and
hand out iPods to the first 5 in line outside. Heck, they might even throw
in a pretty, clear acrylic container of antiseptic wipes.....I'd think
you'd need them, after all, you never know where the people ahead of you
were surfing....

Germaphobically,

Jenny Berger
Technical Writer
Information Systems
Fairfield Residential

ATTENTION FrameMaker Users: Fill-out the following survey
to receive a chance to win a FREE RoboScreenCapture.

FM users only please: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com