OT: Friday Humor -- Just HOW would one go about an audience analysis for THIS documentation?!

Subject: OT: Friday Humor -- Just HOW would one go about an audience analysis for THIS documentation?!
From: Samuel -dot- Beard -at- tdcj -dot- state -dot- tx -dot- us
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 15:46:47 -0500

Hey Guys,

Just thought I'd contribute just a tad to the Friday Humor tradition and
offer THIS little tidbit. This is an actual press release from Microsoft,
UK, for an upcoming product. I'll leave the comments to the imaginations of
all of you rather worth-while contributors! Except, I hope they don't
decide to add a Webcam!

http://www.microsoft.com/uk/press/content/presscentre/releases/2003/05/PR03049.asp

Sam

Samuel I. Beard, Jr.
Technical Writer, Human Resources
Texas Department of Criminal Justice

ATTENTION FrameMaker Users: Fill-out the following survey
to receive a chance to win a FREE RoboScreenCapture.

FM users only please: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com