RE: Coincidence?

Subject: RE: Coincidence?
From: Rose -dot- Wilcox -at- pinnaclewest -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 12:51:09 -0700

>There he found existing data management systems ``seat-of-the-pants,
>with no theory at all,'' he recalled in one interview. ``I began reading
>documentation,'' Codd said, ``and I was disgusted.''

I relate. That's why I started my technical writing career....

Rose A. Wilcox
CHQ, 17th Floor, 034
Tranz1 QA/Documentation
602-250-2435
Rose -dot- Wilcox -at- PinnacleWest -dot- com

Giles: Xander?
Xander: Can you walk?
Giles: You're not real.
Xander: Sure, I'm real.
Giles: It's a trick. They get inside my head, make me see things I want.
Xander: Then why would they make you see me?
Giles: (considers) You're right. Let's go.

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com