RE: Hit the road

Subject: RE: Hit the road
From: Keri Morgret <morgret -at- stanfordalumni -dot- org>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 08:40:10 -0700

Oregon is another big state for RVers, I think it has something to do with the motor vehicle taxes.

There are lots of resources discussing all aspects of RV life, from where to set up residency to how to get your mail forwarded to how to get care of health problems, etc. If anyone else is seriously interested in doing what John was talking about, email me off list and I can provide some of these resources.

Keri Morgret

At 09:40 AM 5/5/2003 -0600, jwaddell -at- micron -dot- com wrote:

John --

Another consideration is state residency. Several states have no income tax (Alaska, Florida, Nevada, South Dakota, Texas, Washington and Wyoming). You could make your retirement dollars go farther by establishing residency in one of those states. I am sure that there may be other tax considerations such as property or motor vehicle taxes. It would be nice to not to pay taxes on that big diesel pusher motor home.

Pulling up roots and hitting the road, Nevada comes to my mind for some reason.

John

ATTENTION FrameMaker Users: Fill-out the following survey to receive a chance to win a FREE RoboScreenCapture.
FM users only please: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com