RE: Hit the road

Subject: RE: Hit the road
From: jwaddell -at- micron -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 09:40:25 -0600

John --

Another consideration is state residency. Several states have no income tax (Alaska, Florida, Nevada, South Dakota, Texas, Washington and Wyoming). You could make your retirement dollars go farther by establishing residency in one of those states. I am sure that there may be other tax considerations such as property or motor vehicle taxes. It would be nice to not to pay taxes on that big diesel pusher motor home.

Pulling up roots and hitting the road, Nevada comes to my mind for some reason.

John

ATTENTION FrameMaker Users: Fill-out the following survey
to receive a chance to win a FREE RoboScreenCapture.

FM users only please: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com