Book on Documenting APIs/SDKs?

Subject: Book on Documenting APIs/SDKs?
From: "Hart, Geoff" <Geoff-H -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 08:28:39 -0400

tgr -at- lanminds -dot- com wondered: <<If anyone knows of other tech-writer specific
books on [Documenting APIs/SDKs], I
would love to learn about them. Please share.>>

Try the course book written by Manny Gordon and Gordon Graham:
http://www.gordonandgordon.com/api_workbook.html

580 boul. St-Jean
Pointe-Claire, Que., H9R 3J9 Canada

"If you were a member of Jesse James's band and people asked you what you
were, you wouldn't say, 'Well, I'm a desperado.' You'd say something like,
'I work in banks,' or 'I've done some railroad work.' It took me a long time
just to say, 'I'm a writer.' It's really embarrassing."--Roy Blount, Jr.

ATTENTION FrameMaker Users: Fill-out the following survey
to receive a chance to win a FREE RoboScreenCapture.

FM users only please: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com