Domino.Doc

Subject: Domino.Doc
From: "Hanlie Pretorius" <hpretorius -at- pnp -dot- co -dot- za>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 15:24:49 +0200

Hi,

I'm testing Domino.Doc for out company and I would like some input from
other users.

I'm particulary interested in whether one can add documents that have links
to graphics or other documents (or Master and Subdocuments) to the
Domino.Doc database. Is the trick to change the links in Word and upload the
graphics with the doc or is there an easier method?

Do you find that this kind of software works for user manuals, given their
size and complexity?

Do you like using this software? Thus far I've found it very fruastrating
and it throws a lot of errors at me. I don't know whether it's our setup
that's cockeyed or whether the software isn't user friendly.

Thanks
Hanlie Pretorius

Ps. I'm on digest and in a different time zone from the US (and on my way
home for the wekkend :-), so if you need me to respond to any questions,
it'll take a while.

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com