RE: what to look for in a Tech Editor

Subject: RE: what to look for in a Tech Editor
From: "Rock, Megan" <Megan -dot- Rock -at- fanucrobotics -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 13:00:12 -0400

To those of you out there with school-age children, are your kids learning this kind of grammar in public school? What about private/parochial/charter schools?

I covered all of the stuff Dick lists every year from 4th grade through 8th grade, because the curriculum we used in our home school included separate grammar books that reinforced and built on what we learned in previous grades.

Megan

ATTENTION FrameMaker Users: Fill-out the following survey
to receive a chance to win a FREE RoboScreenCapture.

FM users only please: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com