Review Resume Request

Subject: Review Resume Request
From: "gauri ahuja" <gauriahuja -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 16:54:38 +0000

Hi All,

I am looking for employment and the search has been futile so far. I have been through numerous sites that tell you how to do a resume and what to put in it. However, a little practical advice always helps. Would anyone be willing to (and generous enough) to browse through my resume (3 pages)and tell me how to improve it? Might help get a few interview calls at least!

If you can help, please reply to me individually and I'll send you my resume for comments.

Also, where can I get a list of placement consultants in bay area (preferably those who specialize in placing tech writers)?

TIA,
Gauri

Attention Taureans! See what's in store. http://server1.msn.co.in/features/taurus/index.asp Read on.

ATTENTION FrameMaker Users: Fill-out the following survey to receive a chance to win a FREE RoboScreenCapture.
FM users only please: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com