Re: Frame Maker 6.0 to 7.0

Subject: Re: Frame Maker 6.0 to 7.0
From: jmw -at- rocketmail -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 11:04:08 -0600

I have ugraded to the 7.0 version and found some great upgrades. My
company was trying also to figure out wheter to buy a license or full
versions. What we did was buy the upgrade version of the software
(individual versions for each computer) and install it over 6.0. What was
really nice was that the upgrade version was really a full version and
installed side-by-side with 6.0 so you had both versions. I really liked
7.0 because it included many of the features you wish you had with 6.0,
including xml.

I would however watch the settings with Acrobat, some of your Acrobat
settings will change.

ATTENTION FrameMaker Users: Fill-out the following survey
to receive a chance to win a FREE RoboScreenCapture.

FM users only please: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com