re: huh?

Subject: re: huh?
From: Sean Hower <hokumhome -at- freehomepage -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 10:04:30 -0700 (PDT)

Okay.

Thanks for your replies. Most of them pretty much said the same thing, and most of them were from people who didn't really agree with the statement in the first place.

Anyway, thanks specifically to Jeff. That was a very lucid, even, fair assessment. :-) I too, would have to fall into the third camp......

"And in the morning, I'm makin waffles." ~ Donkey
Sean Hower - tech writer
http://hokum.freehomepage.com

Create your own web site for FREE at http://www.freehomepage.com

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you -at- yourchoice -dot- com w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag

ATTENTION FrameMaker Users: Fill-out the following survey
to receive a chance to win a FREE RoboScreenCapture.

FM users only please: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com