Re: Online courses with certificate - need suggestions

Subject: Re: Online courses with certificate - need suggestions
From: <mcollier -at- maryland -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 11:06:43 -0400 (EDT)

I got some good suggestions...thanks Jim, Gauri, Maggie, Marsha & Paul.

The last two are probably what I'll check out. If anyone has specific
comments about either O'Reilly or Howard Community College, let me know.

thanks

Michael
mcollier -at- maryland -dot- com

http://www.ccny.cuny.edu/ace/ - Technical Editing
http://www.unex.ucla.edu/catalog - TW w/ XML
http://www.online-learning.com/courses/techwriting.html
http://www.tafe.tas.edu.au/tafe-internat/courses/appdesign3482.htm
http://www.onlinelearning.net/
http://english.ttu.edu/tc/
http://www.brainbench.com
http://www.ed2go.com/howardcc/courses.html
http://learninglab.oreilly.com/

ATTENTION FrameMaker Users: Fill-out the following survey
to receive a chance to win a FREE RoboScreenCapture.

FM users only please: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com