RE: apologies

Subject: RE: apologies
From: Kim Roper <kim -dot- roper -at- pixelink -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 11:25:01 -0400

Karen Neeb wrote:

> I must admit...I wondered if this need to apologize springs from a
> Midwestern "thing". The Minnesota-nice in me insists that not
> only do I
> apologize, but I should really send a gift basket with
> scented candles and wild rice.

On this side of the border, it's more of a "maple syrup and Canadian
whiskey" thing. We'll buy scented candles and wild rice for ourselves, but
we still get concerned about what the neighbours would think if they found
out.

Cheers ... Kim
kim.roper at pixelink.com
http://www.pixelink.com/

ATTENTION FrameMaker Users: Fill-out the following survey
to receive a chance to win a FREE RoboScreenCapture.

FM users only please: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com