Killer robot (bad UI design)

Subject: Killer robot (bad UI design)
From: "Mike O." <obie1121 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 12:30:27 -0700 (PDT)

OK here's something for Friday. This is cool:
http://resource.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/Modules/CS3051-SE/KillerRobot.ppt

I found it while googling for something else. It's a fictional case
study of bad UI design. It just keeps building and building...

My favorite quote has a kind of haiku-like quality:

> There was blood on the calculator pad.
> A green error message was flashing.
> The Error message read ?System Integrity Error 45?

If you don't have PPT, try this:
http://216.239.33.104/search?q=cache:Bt9fXrdVmKYC:resource.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/Modules/CS3051-SE/KillerRobot.ppt+%22KillerRobot.ppt%22&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

http://search.yahoo.com

ATTENTION FrameMaker Users: Fill-out the following survey
to receive a chance to win a FREE RoboScreenCapture.

FM users only please: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com