RE: OT Friday Humor, but related to Writing

Subject: RE: OT Friday Humor, but related to Writing
From: "Domaschuk, Rob" <Robd -at- datalogics -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 15:23:46 -0500

Keith writes:

> However, from the fact that the monkeys kept
> "defecating and urinating all over the keyboard,"
> it is clear that they were forced to use Word.

See, I assumed they were using Word when the first male bashed it with a
rock. I just figured that the defecating and urinating was a new way of
determining which font to use.

That being said, since this story deals with the end of humanity (or at
least technical writing), is the following correct?

1. "They pressed a lot of S's," researcher Mike Phillips
said Friday. (from the article)

2. The monkeys defecated and urinated on the keyboard.

3. This bodes ill for technical writing, as Wade points out:
"We are being replaced with monkeys."

ERGO

This whole thread is a new definition for eschatology. (Get it?
Ess-scat-ology)

Man, I need to go home!

Rob Domaschuk | 312.853.8337 - p
Technical Writer | 719.623.7431 - f
Datalogics, inc. | www.datalogics.com

"We turn, not older with years,
but newer every day."
- Emily Dickinson

ATTENTION FrameMaker Users: Fill-out the following survey
to receive a chance to win a FREE RoboScreenCapture.

FM users only please: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com