Re: PDFMaker 5.0 toolbar in Word

Subject: Re: PDFMaker 5.0 toolbar in Word
From: "Dick Margulis " <margulis -at- mail -dot- fiam -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 11:52:19 -0400

Lorraine,

I'm not sure whether or not there is a way to do what you want, but you can drag that floating toolbar up and dock it next to another toolbar in any available open part of the toolbar area of your Word window. Once you pick a spot for it, it should stay there until you move it again.

Dick

"Lorraine Kiewiet" <Lorraine -dot- Kiewiet -at- mullinconsulting -dot- com> wrote:
crobat, to no avail.

>Every time I start Word, I get the darned PDFMaker 5.0 toolbar (two
>buttons). Since real estate is at such a premium (especially here in
>southern California) I do not want extra toolbars on my screen.

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com