PDFMaker 5.0 toolbar in Word

Subject: PDFMaker 5.0 toolbar in Word
From: "Lorraine Kiewiet" <Lorraine -dot- Kiewiet -at- mullinconsulting -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 08:45:57 -0700

I searched the archives, and I searched Word and Acrobat, to no avail.

Every time I start Word, I get the darned PDFMaker 5.0 toolbar (two
buttons). Since real estate is at such a premium (especially here in
southern California) I do not want extra toolbars on my screen.

How can I turn off this feature as the default behavior on document
start-up? When I deselect it in Word's Customize dialog box, the next
document I open gets the PDFMaker toolbar anyway. This is really
aggravating.

Lorraine Kiewiet
Senior Technical Writer
mailto:lorraine -dot- kiewiet -at- mullinconsulting -dot- com

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com