Re: RoboHELP Questions

Subject: Re: RoboHELP Questions
From: Doc <doc -at- vertext -dot- org>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 09:05:32 -0400

On Mon, 12 May 2003 17:33:43 -0400 (EDT), traci w
<infotrad11 -at- yahoo -dot- ca> wrote:

>1) She will be using a language localization tool
>called Multilizer. Does anyone know how she would
>integrate this into RoboHELP?

Just to be clear ... I don't think that there will be any real
integration between the two programs. Multilizer will extract the
content for translation and replace it. Since the student will not
create the files, RoboHelp will be necessary primarily for
restructuring alpha lists or making windows or boxes dynamic.

-Doc
The VerText Company
South Hamilton, MA
+1.978.609.1165

"You cannot grow a beard in a moment of passion." - G.K. Chesterton

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com