RE: PDFMaker 5.0 toolbar in Word?

Subject: RE: PDFMaker 5.0 toolbar in Word?
From: Keri Morgret <morgret -at- stanfordalumni -dot- org>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 09:11:59 -0700

I emailed Lorraine directly with the start-up solution. It worked, so I'll post it here so it can make it into the archives.

Keri Morgret

What operating system are you running?

If you have 95/98/ME/XP, go to Start > Run and type msconfig, which will show you everything that starts up when the computer starts up.

Otherwise, go to Start, Programs, Startup and see what is starting here, and delete the PDFMaker if it is there. Otherwise, you may need to tweak the registry.

You might also need to resave the normal.dot template once you have that toolbar off, I don't resave normal.dot often enough to know.

At 09:02 AM 5/13/2003 -0700, Lorraine Kiewiet wrote:

The Start-up solution worked, but I daresay the Normal.dot solution
would work, too. (But now that it's fixed, I don't want to test
everything.) Docking it to another toolbar was a good idea if I wanted
the real estate. But really, I make a PDF file about once every 6
months, so I just don't want to see it.

Thank you all! Now we have something for the Archives.

Robohelp X3, from eHelp, lets you quickly and easily create professional Help systems for all your Windows and Web-based applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com