Re: Abject Apologies for RMF Announcement

Subject: Re: Abject Apologies for RMF Announcement
From: joanne grey <j_grey -at- writeangles -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 12:14:49 -0700

kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com wrote:

Rather than thinking of it as advertising, when I read her post I was
reminded of Steve Martin joyously shouting "The new phone books are here!

Too funny - that's exactly how I read it.

Of course my second thought was "how soon can I order it", so I must be one of those tech writers about whom her friends just shake their heads. :-)

-joanne
who needs a life away from keyboards

( ) ASCII ribbon campaign
X against HTML email
/ \ & vCards

No passion in the world is equal to the passion to alter someone else's draft. -H.G. Wells

Robohelp X3, from eHelp, lets you quickly and easily create professional Help systems for all your Windows and Web-based applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com