RE: Somewhat OT: Tech Writers vs. other writers

Subject: RE: Somewhat OT: Tech Writers vs. other writers
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 10:43:01 -0400

Copywriters-- the dreaded advertising and marcom folks. They tend to make
around the same as TWs. Speechwriters do pretty well too.

My two cents
Connie P. Giordano
Senior Technical Writer
Advisor Technology Services
A Fidelity Investments Company
704-330-2069 (w)
704-330-2350 (f)
704-957-8450 (c)

"You can't build a reputation on what you are going to do." - Henry Ford