Re: Somewhat OT: Tech Writers vs. other writers

Subject: Re: Somewhat OT: Tech Writers vs. other writers
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 21:11:14 -0700

Giordano, Connie wrote:

Copywriters-- the dreaded advertising and marcom folks. They tend to make
around the same as TWs. Speechwriters do pretty well too.

Do you think so? In my experience, marcom tends to pay better than technical writing. But maybe that depends on your area.

http://members.axion.net/~bbyfield

"We'll rant and we'll roar like true British sailors,
We'll rant and we'll roar all across the salt seas,
Until we strike soundings in the channel of old England,
From Ushant to Scilly, 'tis thirty-five leagues."
-Traditional

Robohelp X3, from eHelp, lets you quickly and easily create professional Help systems for all your Windows and Web-based applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com