Re: Please recommend an ergonomic desk in Ottawa, Canada

Subject: Re: Please recommend an ergonomic desk in Ottawa, Canada
From: Doc <doc -at- vertext -dot- org>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 16:32:20 -0400

I like the stuff made by Anthrocart. Its sturdy and highly
configurable. I've used one myself, and several people I know with
physical challenges have also used them. The nice thing is that they
are rock solid.
You can get one built to your specs and shipped. check out:
http://www.anthro.com/

Standard disclaimer: I don't own one currently (I regret to say). I
don't work for them and I have no financial interest in the company.

Hope you find what you need.

-Doc
The VerText Company
South Hamilton, MA