Basics for Beginners

Subject: Basics for Beginners
From: "Constien, Lance" <LConstien -at- RWD -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 12:05:49 -0400

My company no longer offers its technical writing course to beginning developers. I need to locate resources that would help beginning developers with their documentation of operations in SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle, and Siebel. I am looking for articles, books, Web sites, or seminars that might address this issue. Cost is a major factor, or we would get STC memberships for each beginning developer. While raycomm.com is a great source, what other gems could we list?

Lance Constien
Associate Analyst
Enterprise Systems Group
RWD Technologies