Sign of the times

Subject: Sign of the times
From: "Guy McDonald" <gmcdonald -at- mcdts -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 18:17:02 -0500

Unreal! Believe it or not, this real job was posted on a board (edited to
stay in the good graces of our Admin rules).

Methinks we can deliver pizza's for more money! Thank goodness some of us
have other industries to fall back on besides software/IT.

It sure is bleak out there if you see jobs floating around like this one.
COMPANY: [Name removed to protect the shameless}
SKILLS REQUIRED: Word, FrameMaker
LOCATION: Houston, TX
RATE: $12/hr
LENGTH: Indefinite
TERM: CON_W2
SUMMARY: Houston area client needs technical writer with enty to mid-level
experience. Candidates must have strong WORD experience. Familiarity with
FrameMaker also a requirement. Any experience reading engineering schematics
is a plus.

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com