RE: Kinkos Docstore

Subject: RE: Kinkos Docstore
From: Lyn Worthen <Lyn -dot- Worthen -at- caselle -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 12:36:37 -0600

We used it for one client, in Kinko's early days of putting the program
together (it was under a different name at the time, but I believe was the
same program). We were working with a client that provided training at a
variety of sites nationwide and didn't want to haul manuals along with them
everywhere. Having the material stored through Kinko's for on-demand
printing & delivery in whatever city the client was going to be training in
next was our goal. Once we got all the details & bugs worked out of what we
needed and what Kinko's could provide, it turned out reasonably well. That
was some time back, and the process was a little rough; hopefully, the
process is smoother now than it was at that time.