RE: Re: What to look for in a technical editor

Subject: RE: Re: What to look for in a technical editor
From: "GeneK" <gene -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: 21 May 2003 18:26:15 PDT

When I read this, the meaning I took away from it was
that the combination of style expertise and technical
expertise in a single editor, while certainly desirable,
is so rarely found that one generally has to choose
between one type or the other and hire two people if
both are essential. I would say that this pretty much
reflects my own experience attempting to find direct and
contract editors as well.

Gene Kim-Eng