Looking for Content Management Story Ideas

Subject: Looking for Content Management Story Ideas
From: Scott Abel <abelsp -at- netdirect -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 08:00:33 -0500

My name is Scott Abel, Content Management consultant, vice president of the
STC Hoosier Chapter, and author of a new column on content management. I was
hoping some of the folks on the list might have some ideas for stories
dealing with content management. Specifically, I'd like to know what you'd
like to know about content management.

My column -- soon to be featured on ePrairie.com -- is entitled "The Content
Wrangler". Each issue will address concepts, strategies, best practices,
horror stories, software, technologies, and lessons learned during real
world content management projects. I'll explore changes in roles (technical
writers will likely fill several of the major new roles content management
creates), business issues, vendor relationships, training, metrics
gathering, organizational change management and more.

But, I need your help to create a truly value-added column. If you have any
content management ideas or questions you'd like to see answered in my
column, please let me know (abelsp -at- netdirect -dot- net). I'll gladly share the
results with the members of the list.

Thanks in advance.

Now, back to work!

Scott