RE: Responsibility

Subject: RE: Responsibility
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 15:52:58 -0400

Hi, Gene...I know that there are those out there that see my posts about
this gig and think "BS, he's making this stuff up since we have no way of
proving otherwise."

Gotta tell ya..I've worked at maybe 10 gigs since becoming a contract tech
writer and this one just blows the others out of the water. It's odd...it
makes me WANT to produce the best stuff I can and to go that extra distance.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
jposada -at- book -dot- com
NY: 212-414-6656
Dayton: 732-438-3372
"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream
of things that never were, and ask why not?"
-----Robert Francis Kennedy, 1968 presidential campaign

> John, I'd guess the domain is already taken, but if not,
> you should consider registering "heaven.com" for your
> future correspondence on this subject...
>
> Gene Kim-Eng

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com