RE: Certification program? (Take II)

Subject: RE: Certification program? (Take II)
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 09:58:03 -0400

>number of medical malpractice suits in the U.S. is also an indication that
>AMA certification isn't particularly perfect. And let's not talk about
>Accountants. Enron anyone?

Would you consider going to a doctor who has not received his medical
degree? I'd guess not. Does that mean that he isn't strung out on Vicodin
and Codeine for so long that little purple men are assisting him with your
cornea transplant?

Having the skills and proving it, and applying them correctly is apples and
oranges.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
jposada -at- book -dot- com
212-414-6656
icq: 178047452
aim: jposada1
"Here lies the body of William Jay.
Who died maintaining his right of way-
He was right, dead right, as he sped along
But he's just as dead as if he were wrong
----The Boston Transcript"

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com