Re: Certification program??????????

Subject: Re: Certification program??????????
From: Andrew Plato <gilliankitty -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 08:35:20 -0700 (PDT)

In other words, they disagree, but in a pleasing, minty-fresh way. Not in that
harsh, medicine-tasting Andrew Plato way. I get it. I am scum who relentlessly
torments people and crushes their will to live and you're great. :thumbsup:

Hey, I don't care if you form a list that talks only about SpongeBob and his
homosexual desires for Squidward. But don't tell me you're being "objective" if
you only allow a select few. You're excluding people based on personal
preference. I am perfectly cool with that. I don't want to be on your list (I
don't even want to be on THIS list some days) so it doesn't affect me.

I am just pointing it out.

Andrew Plato

--- jenny_berger -at- fairfieldresidential -dot- com wrote:
> This isn't true.....there are several people on the cert list who don't
> necessarily tow the Certs-Are-Cool party line. They have their own
> thoughts and make their arguments about why they think certs aren't cool.
> The point is, they make their arguments without beating everyone else over
> the head. They disagree without making ad hominem attacks. They disagree
> without spouting off just to get a reaction from others whose mission in
> life seems to be rising to the bait simply because they can.
>
> Overall, it's much more civilized and, I would argue, more
> productive/valuable than similar "discussions" on this list.

http://search.yahoo.com

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com