Re: In the Land of the Buttless, the Half-Assed Man is King

Subject: Re: In the Land of the Buttless, the Half-Assed Man is King
From: Andrew Plato <gilliankitty -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 08:38:01 -0700 (PDT)

"Robert Plamondon" wrote

> But lists of ideal qualifications rarely come into play in a job market with
> very few qualified candidates. In the land of the buttless, the half-assed
> man is king.

Great post. Great subject line. Great points.

My only addition is that in the current job market, the writers who are staying
employed and doing well are those that contribute more than 50% to the project.
They can contribute technical knowledge to the mix, and that significantly
raises their value to the organization.

Andrew Plato

http://search.yahoo.com

applications, including Net.