RE: Re: system administrators and documentation

Subject: RE: Re: system administrators and documentation
From: "GeneK" <gene -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: 27 May 2003 09:56:39 PDT

This is a condition that I have seen sink more than a few
fledgling companies with very promising product ideas.
First, they decided not to provide their customers with
detailed documentation on the products they wanted to sell
them, then they decided not to establish other means to
provide that information to the customer. In other words,
they launched a product with no customer support. If this
sounds like the strategy of the company you're in now, best
keep that resume updated and your networking contacts
fresh...

Gene Kim-Eng