RE: Certification program??????????

Subject: RE: Certification program??????????
From: "Sella Rush" <rushsm -at- attbi -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 12:33:10 -0700

Sheesh! I'd say most people on this list now know (if they didn't before)
why some of us took the discussion off-line.

Most of us who went offline have been on this list for years and seen the
cert thread go round and round and round. It never seemed to get past the
phase of arguing about whether there should be a cert discussion. Well, some
of us decided to get past that and actually have the discussion.

What would be the point of including people who still want to argue about
whether certification should even be talked about?

Think of it more as an exploratory group. We're going away, doing some
research, generating some ideas, and we'll be reporting back to the
profession when we've got something to say. That's it.

(I think I'm still part of the discussion. When I got laid off I lost my
address book and haven't hooked back up with the cert group. Is this a
polite way of saying I've not been constructive?...)

Sella Rush
Seattle, WA
rushsm -at- attbi -dot- com

applications, including Net.