RE:Drafts Back in Time

Subject: RE:Drafts Back in Time
From: DaLy <swiggles247 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 10:22:12 -0700 (PDT)

Amber Young wrote:

"My boss hasn't been very successful in getting my
documents back for me either. What do I have to
do? Show my boobs? HeeHee" AND "Boobs or no, I'd
definitely get laughed at for suggesting that. I've
tried to be serious and determined in the workplace
and have found that I'm much more successful when I
wear cute outfits and flirt like he11. I'm all about
making the system work for me if I can't change it
<g>!!! Good thing my boss is a woman because I know
that when I have her approval, it's because of the
work I do IN SPITE OF my appearance/conduct."

Good god woman, I would not return your documentation
on time either!

DaLy

=====
"Rarely is the question asked...Is our children learning?"
---President George W. Bush

http://calendar.yahoo.com

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com