Re: Drafts Back in Time

Subject: Re: Drafts Back in Time
From: "Lauren Tozer" <TAMETO01 -at- noa -dot- nintendo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 10:42:34 -0700

Foster, Willow wrote:
> I'm just curious....
>
> How many people on this list thought I was a man till I said otherwise?

I got confused at first as your name reads Foster (comma) Willow. I didn't notice the comma at first and read it as the name "Foster Willow" (a distinctly male name). "Willow Foster", on the other hand, would leave me to believe the author of the message was (and truly is) female.

This is a case of the reader not paying close enough attention and messing up.

Lauren Tozer-Kilts
Technical Writer
Technical Services Dept.

applications, including Net.