RE: Chatty vs. Bitchy

Subject: RE: Chatty vs. Bitchy
From: "Dan Glovier" <dglovier -at- edline -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 15:33:03 -0500

BTW),
> has
> a length of that yellow tape Crime Scene tape that police use to
section
> off
> a crime scene. When she doesn't want to be disturbed because she's
focused
> on QAing an application, she strings the tape across her cube opening.

I used to hang a small sign from the ceiling tile that said, "Please
e-mail me; I be busy. Thanks!"

It was hung about head high, and basically if they tried to walk into my
field of view in my cube, they would (normally) ... encounter ... this
sign, if they were not looking. Mostly, they just read the sign, and
sent me an e-mail.

For those times when I was buried up to my neck and I had honey dripped
on my head and those ants, oh, those marching ants, were heading my way
... this helped.

-Dan Glovier

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com