Decidedly OT and rantlike (RE: Chatty vs. Bitchy)

Subject: Decidedly OT and rantlike (RE: Chatty vs. Bitchy)
From: "GeneK" <gene -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: 29 May 2003 14:09:28 PDT

I'm not one of those people who necessarily attaches a
negative connotation to the word "bitchy." If you're a
straight shooter who says what's on your mind, makes
your intentions and needs clear, follows through on what
you say you'll do and doesn't take any crap from people
and you get labeled "bitchy," I say have it printed on
your business card and office nameplate and get the T
shirt, too. As far as working relationships are
concerned, you can bark instructions at me like a Marine
sargeant, and as long as I know that what you say is
the truth as you know it and that I can rely on you to
keep me up to date as information changes, I'll respect you
and we'll get along just fine. My definition of "jerk,"
male or female, is someone I can't take at their word and
can't rely on to do what they say they will when and how
they say they will. If I can't trust you, then it doesn't
matter one whit how friendly you seem to be, but if I can
I can blow off just about any personality quirk you may
have.

Gene Kim-Eng

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com