Re: Drafts Back in Time

Subject: Re: Drafts Back in Time
From: Doc <doc -at- vertext -dot- org>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 17:17:17 -0400

On Thu, 29 May 2003 12:18:58 -0600, kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com wrote:
>Have those of you who proclaim yourself bitchy (or all business,
>or take no prisoners, or any other not-worried-about-being-liked approach)
>found it to be the most effective way to get results? Have you also tried
>the nice/happy/chatty approach? This question applies to both genders.

Most of the time I am amiable and chatty. If the work gets done and
deadlines are met, I stay that way. People need that for comparison.
How else would they know when I am p*ssed-off.

Just as in the tech vs writing catfigh ... uh debate, it's not either
or.

-Doc
David W Lettvin
The VerText Company
South Hamilton, MA
+1.978.609.1165
This was exactly what I didn't want to happen. To become
sidetracked. To lose focus. To get caught up in the sideshow.
To forget what side my bread was buttered on. To use a large
number of cliches.
-Kinky Friedman

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com