Men in the workplace WAS RE: Chatty vs. Bitchy

Subject: Men in the workplace WAS RE: Chatty vs. Bitchy
From: Annamarie Pluhar <apluhar -at- mindspring -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 08:54:15 -0400

You just don't run with the right crowd, Watson. Or live in the
right neighborhood. (Or ask enough nosy personal questions <g>.)

Hm. Must be the crowd I run with; I've lived all over the country, and
although I specialize in the nosiest of personal questions, it's hard to
cover up the fact that your spouse doesn't work even to the Nellies who are
MODERATELY nosey.

I just read the whole discussion waiting to see if any one chimed in on this. I know LOTS of guys who are being supported by women who are working, some with kids, some without. ( I live in the Washington DC area.) So many in fact that I've been wondering what kind of trend it is. Some of it is current economy. I think it is also the shrinking of choices for smart, sensitive men for whom the workplace is a bruising experience. The arts, social services, education jobs are all disappearing. Fortunately, there are women who are willing and able to support their guys.

--
Annamarie
apluhar -at- iddtechsolutions -dot- com

Robohelp X3, from eHelp, lets you quickly and easily create professional Help systems for all your Windows and Web-based applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com