RE: Weird Excel 2000 formatting problem

Subject: RE: Weird Excel 2000 formatting problem
From: "Amber Young" <ayoung -at- pridemobility -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 11:38:08 -0400

When you bold text, it makes it larger, so Excel is shrinking the text to
fit the cell. Either change the font color to make those parts stand out,
highlight the cell itself, or (if color isn't going to work when you print
it) make the cell larger to fit your bolded text. If you need to know how
to do any of these, send me an off-list message and I will be glad to help.

Does anyone else have any suggestions?

Amber Young
Tech Writer

applications, including Net.