RE: Work Attire

Subject: RE: Work Attire
From: "Nancy Kaminski" <nancy -dot- kaminski -at- spanlink -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 12:52:59 -0500

> From: Amber Young [mailto:ayoung -at- pridemobility -dot- com]

> Just out of curiosity, what do you all wear to work?

We do sort of have a dress code, but it's more or less, "Shirt and shoes
required." I work in R&D; the software engineers mostly wear jeans and
t-shirts, or, in the summer, shorts and t-shirts. I tend to wear the
same, although recently I've moved away from t-shirts with slogans on
them. Guess I'm growing up!

The last time I dressed like I used to for work (nice skirt, dressy
sweater, nylons, and heels, even earrings) about 5 people asked me where
I was going, or was I interviewing somewhere else.

Today's attire: nice navy warmup pants with white stripes on the sides,
navy polo shirt, and white sneakers. Color-coordinated navy-and-white
scrunchy in hair for that "finished" look. <g>

Nancy Kaminski
nancy -dot- kaminski -at- spanlink -dot- com

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com