RE: Work Attire

Subject: RE: Work Attire
From: "Barbara Yanez" <BarbaraYanez -at- cogentsystems -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 12:19:46 -0700

Hi Nancy

Actually I did have some of those, come to think of it. I would get
around wearing them by putting on a brooch :-)

And, like you, I too had a suit for ever day of the week.

And imagine my chagrin when I found out that men could wear the same
suit two days in a row and change the shirt and tie, and that was
acceptable.
(Or at least that is what I was told)

Barbara Yanez
Integration Group