FW: Work Attire {errata}

Subject: FW: Work Attire {errata}
From: "Barbara Yanez" <BarbaraYanez -at- cogentsystems -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 11:28:35 -0700

...if ties for me were meant to be...

should be

...if ties for *men* were meant to be...

I always type too fast - and especially so on Friday. I play the piano -
what can I say...

Barbara Yanez
Integration Group
Mgr - Documentation

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressees only. If you have received this message in error or there are any problems, please notify the sender immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly prohibited.

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com