RE: House-husbands

Subject: RE: House-husbands
From: Watson Laughton <WLaughton -at- orphan -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 14:40:33 -0500

>>As I said earlier, it depends on your circle of acquaintances and how
>>open they are to communicating the details of their lives.

As I said earlier, it must be my circle of acquaintances....I must have been
born under a bad sign, circle-wise. Even though I've lived and worked in
quite a few places in the U.S. and have a fairly wide range of acquaintances
(janitors to CEOs) and have another fairly wide circle of acquaintances from
my extracurricular activities (e.g., knitting, skydiving, bicycling,
rollerblading, soup-kitchen volunteering), I just don't run across these
reverse-Cleavers very often at all. I guess they could be lying to me, but
we certainly discuss husbands and wives and children and grocery shopping
and such, and these folks, for the most part, are in two-income or
regular-Cleaver-style relationships. Hm.

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com