RE: ISO process writing

Subject: RE: ISO process writing
From: "Carly Martin" <carly1957_lists -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 09:40:16 -0600

When I did ISO process documents, they emphasized that ISO does not dictate
format. The main tenent was that process was documented (however you chose
to do that as a company), that processes were repeatable, and that you
actually followed the processes as written.

A search on Google (http://www.google.com) for "document process examples"
turned up this:

http://www.isoeasy.org/iso_9000_process_documents.htm